New Location in Beersville, New Brunswick.
2016 marks a huge transition for Evolve. This summer, we’re moving the event to our new home – a brand-new 500 acre organic farm in Beersville, New Brunswick. The location is about 30 minutes north of Moncton. And it’s spectacular.
We’re currently working on the plan for the new venue, and designs for new roads and other infrastructure are being finalized as we write this. The great news is that we’ll be able to build out the grounds year after year to create the finest festival experience in Atlantic Canada.
How to get to Evolve
- From TransCanada Highway 2, take Exit 450 (Magnetic Hill), then head north on NB 126 towards Mirimichi.
- Drive for 35 km, and turn right on NB 465.
- After 10 km the road will fork, continue right on Jailletville Road for 5km. Girvan Road will be on the right.
- You’ve arrived! Get ready to Evolve!
- There is a gas station, liquor store and grocery in Saint Paul where you can get provisions. This is the closest store to the venue.
- On the 126 you’ll pass 2 exits for Saint Paul. The second, NB 515 will take you directly to town. Its about 8km off the highway.
It’s going to be so great.